Форум DC хаба The Leader Spb

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Форум DC хаба The Leader Spb » Отношения » Дарья...

Дарья...

Сообщений 1 страница 30 из 83

5 дней назад расстался с девушкой... и вы знаете... я счастлив! Искренне не понимаю, как человек в возрасте 26 лет, с высшим образованием, может оставаться настолько недалеким %-)

Легко!!! Даже и больше есть,- тоже недалёкие!!!

Вопрос как же они учатся и сдают сессии, которые иногда бывают очень напряжёнными.

Бывают и отличницы,а тупят по страшному!!!!
Что-то  у нас тема какая то другая получаеться))) Типа: все бабы-Б.....

:rofl:

DMVMUZ написал(а):

Бывают и отличницы,а тупят по страшному!!!!
Что-то  у нас тема какая то другая получаеться))) Типа: все бабы-Б.....

промолчу :)

Зачем молчать?? - Говори)))) А мужики??.......

Есть и те кто тупит) не буду спорить)) но вот не все бабы-Б!!!

Викки написал(а):

Есть и те кто тупит) не буду спорить)) но вот не все бабы-Б

Сорри)) но это цитата))))) :crazy:

DMVMUZ написал(а):

Викки написал(а):
Есть и те кто тупит) не буду спорить)) но вот не все бабы-БСорри)) но это цитата)))))

пффЪ.. я вот не из тех, кто считает что все мужики Сво!! ну про "баб" и так все ясно :)

Легче убиться ап стену , чем найти подходящего человека ....... ))))

:playful:

Электрический_КОТ написал(а):

Легче убиться ап стену , чем найти подходящего человека ....... ))))

Вооооооот.Полностью поддерживаю =)))

Hey there! This is kind of off topic but I need some guidance from an established blog. Is it very difficult to set up your own blog? I'm not very techincal but I can figure things out pretty quick. I'm thinking about creating my own but I'm not sure where to start. Do you have any tips or suggestions?  Cheers

What's up colleagues, nice paragraph and good urging commented at this place, I am in fact enjoying by these.

Thanks for the good writeup. It actually was a entertainment account it. Look complex to more brought agreeable from you! However, how could we keep in touch?

Great beat ! I would like to apprentice while you amend your website, how can i subscribe for a blog site? The account aided me a acceptable deal. I had been tiny bit acquainted of this your broadcast provided bright clear idea

Outstanding quest there. What occurred after? Thanks!

Hiya! Quick question that's totally off topic. Do you know how to make your site mobile friendly? My site looks weird when viewing from my apple iphone. I'm trying to find a template or plugin that might be able to resolve this problem. If you have any recommendations, please share. Cheers!

Aw, this was an exceptionally nice post. Spending some time and actual effort to generate a superb article… but what can I say… I put things off a whole lot and don't manage to get anything done.

I love what you guys are up too. This kind of clever work and reporting! Keep up the fantastic works guys I've added you guys to my own blogroll.

I want to to thank you for this very good read!! I certainly enjoyed every bit of it. I have got you bookmarked to look at new stuff you post…

Hey! Would you mind if I share your blog with my myspace group? There's a lot of folks that I think would really appreciate your content. Please let me know. Many thanks

Right away I am ready to do my breakfast, afterward having my breakfast coming yet again to read more news.

The other day, while I was at work, my sister stole my iphone and tested to see if it can survive a 25 foot drop, just so she can be a youtube sensation. My iPad is now broken and she has 83 views. I know this is entirely off topic but I had to share it with someone!

This info is invaluable. Where can I find out more?

I every time spent my half an hour to read this web site's content every day along with a mug of coffee.

You should take part in a contest for one of the best blogs on the net. I most certainly will recommend this website!

What's up, its fastidious post on the topic of media print, we all be familiar with media is a impressive source of data.

bookmarked!!, I really like your web site!

You could definitely see your skills within the work you write. The arena hopes for more passionate writers like you who aren't afraid to mention how they believe. Always go after your heart.

Быстрый ответ

Напишите ваше сообщение и нажмите «Отправить»

Вы здесь » Форум DC хаба The Leader Spb » Отношения » Дарья...