Форум DC хаба The Leader Spb

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Форум DC хаба The Leader Spb » KC 1.6 » Сервера KS 1.6

Сервера KS 1.6

Сообщений 1 страница 30 из 40

Здесь можно добавлять свои сервера!!!

Наш сервер  кс заработал!!!!!

Адрес сервера Кс для сети Антхилл 10.128.207.56
Адрес для интернета  77.239.235.83

УУУУУУУУУУУУУУУУУРРРРРРРРРРРРРРРРРРРРРААААААААААААААААААААААААААААААААААААААААА :cool:  :cool:  :cool:  :cool:  :cool:  :cool:  :cool:  :cool:  :cool:

а чё так мало слотов??? :crazyfun:

Пока что так! Посмотрим будет ли справляться сервак!!!

и через недели 2 поднимут скорость и естесвенно и слотов прибавлю! -)

hi!!!!!
?Proporcionaremos credito! ?Viviendo en Espana! banks.credit credito rapido

Very soon this site will be famous amid all blogging and site-building viewers, due to it's good articles or reviews

Tremendous issues here. I am very glad to see your post. Thank you a lot and I am taking a look ahead to contact you. Will you kindly drop me a e-mail?

This is very interesting, You're a very skilled blogger. I have joined your feed and look forward to seeking more of your wonderful post. Also, I have shared your web site in my social networks!

I am sure this paragraph has touched all the internet users, its really really fastidious paragraph on building up new web site.

It's awesome to visit this site and reading the views of all friends on the topic of this post, while I am also zealous of getting experience.

Incredible story there. What occurred after? Thanks!

I always spent my half an hour to read this weblog's articles all the time along with a cup of coffee.

What i do not understood is actually how you are not really much more neatly-appreciated than you might be now. You are very intelligent. You recognize thus considerably when it comes to this topic, made me for my part consider it from a lot of varied angles. Its like men and women aren't interested except it is something to do with Lady gaga! Your own stuffs great. At all times handle it up!

you are truly a just right webmaster. The site loading pace is incredible. It sort of feels that you're doing any distinctive trick. In addition, The contents are masterpiece. you have performed a fantastic activity on this subject!

What's up to every one, it's genuinely a fastidious for me to pay a visit this site, it includes precious Information.

Pretty component to content. I simply stumbled upon your site and in accession capital to assert that I acquire in fact loved account your blog posts. Any way I'll be subscribing on your feeds or even I fulfillment you get admission to persistently fast.

What's up, always i used to check weblog posts here early in the break of day, as i enjoy to find out more and more.

Hi, its fastidious article on the topic of media print, we all be familiar with media is a impressive source of information.

Outstanding story there. What occurred after? Good luck!

I'm gone to say to my little brother, that he should also visit this web site on regular basis to take updated from most up-to-date news.

Its not my first time to pay a quick visit this web page, i am visiting this site dailly and take fastidious information from here every day.

This is my first time pay a visit at here and i am truly pleassant to read everthing at alone place.

It is in point of fact a great and helpful piece of info. I am happy that you shared this helpful information with us. Please stay us informed like this. Thank you for sharing.

Wow that was unusual. I just wrote an extremely long comment but after I clicked submit my comment didn't show up. Grrrr... well I'm not writing all that over again. Anyways, just wanted to say wonderful blog!

Have you ever considered writing an e-book or guest authoring on other blogs? I have a blog centered on the same subjects you discuss and would love to have you share some stories/information. I know my subscribers would value your work. If you're even remotely interested, feel free to shoot me an email.

When I initially commented I clicked the "Notify me when new comments are added" checkbox and now each time a comment is added I get four emails with the same comment. Is there any way you can remove me from that service? Thanks!

I have been exploring for a little for any high-quality articles or blog posts on this sort of house . Exploring in Yahoo I eventually stumbled upon this web site. Reading this info So i'm satisfied to express that I have a very good uncanny feeling I found out exactly what I needed. I most for sure will make sure to do not put out of your mind this site and give it a glance regularly.

If you desire to improve your familiarity simply keep visiting this web page and be updated with the newest gossip posted here.

Hey I know this is off topic but I was wondering if you knew of any widgets I could add to my blog that automatically tweet my newest twitter updates. I've been looking for a plug-in like this for quite some time and was hoping maybe you would have some experience with something like this. Please let me know if you run into anything. I truly enjoy reading your blog and I look forward to your new updates.

Быстрый ответ

Напишите ваше сообщение и нажмите «Отправить»

Вы здесь » Форум DC хаба The Leader Spb » KC 1.6 » Сервера KS 1.6